Double Telepresence Robot
You are here
Double enables a revolutionary new level of interaction with your remote team. Traditional videoconferencing is arguably the most important tool used by telecommuters in the workplace today. However, remote workers know how difficult it can be to schedule a call or ask someone to set up a laptop for video chat.
Having your own Double in the office means you can be free to roam around anywhere without having to schedule a meeting. Double takes everything you love about video calls on an iPad and puts that on a mobile base that puts the remote worker in control. Your Double is always on, ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
Employers can rest assured that their remote employees never miss out on important conversations around the workplace.
- • Height: You can remotely command Double to hold the iPad anywhere between 119cm ~ 150cm
- • Occupied Area: 25.4cm x 22.9cm
- • Weight: 6.8kg
- • Speed: Stable and adjustable speed
- • Environments: Suitable for flat indoor surface, such as carpet, concrete, wood floors and ceramic tile.
- • Applicable slope: Double can run on road with 5% slope.
- • Outdoor use: Not recommended and only for indoor use.
- • Battery: Rechargable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of normal use. Double recharges to full capacity in about 2 hours
- • Microphone and Speaker: Depends on the iPad used. Double currently supports iPad2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation) and iPad Air
- • Camera and LCD display: Depends on the iPad used. Double currently supports iPad2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation) and iPad Air
- • Front camera: iPad’s front-end camera
- • Bottom camera: iPad's rear camera, achieved by specular reflection principle
- • Driving distance: No limit.
- • User Interface: You can drive your Double from anywhere in the world via Mac, PC/Windows, iPad, or iPhone.
- • Network requirement: WiFi or 4G/LTE
- • Video Protocol: standard WebRTC
- • Video Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption
- • iOS SDK: Yes.
- • Monthly fee and software charge: Nil
- • iPad accompanied: No. The user needs to provide his or her own iPad for Double.