Advanced Course: Visual Art Stream (Adult)
You are here
STEM Education has been in the limelight for years. In order to enhance education solutions, some schools even incorporate ‘A’ (visual art) into it, hence lead a trend of STEAM Education. Cooperating with the HKFYG, DTSL launches an advanced training course, which is centered at Visual Arts topics. Course content consolidates subject knowledge and STEAM education skills. In particular, it focuses on 3D Modelling Design using technological equipment, such as 3D printers, scanners and laser cutters. Upon completion of this course, students will manage to design STEAM education activities, thus enhances the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
3D printers and laser cutters will be provided for instant production, every student should receive their work by the end of the course. Meanwhile, Wacom pens, paper cutter, embroidery and 3D pens will be available, students can practice what they have learnt at once. For further information and enrollment, please visit the HKFYG’s website, or contact DTSL (telephone: 3160 8443).
HKFYG STEM Workshop Registration Webpage: https://clc.hkfyg.org.hk/2017/12/20/stem%E6%95%99%E5%AD%B8%E5%8F%8A%E6%8...
- Course content:
- 3D Modelling Design
- - Portrait and art piece scanning by 3D scanner
- - 2D and 3D illustration using Wacom Pen
- - Operation of 3D Printer
- Modelling Design of Laser Cutter
- - 2D vector graphics software (SketchUp and Google Drawing)
- - Transformation between 2D and 3D
- - Building 3D models with 2D graphic design
- - Operation of laser cutting and engraving
- Operation technique of cutting machines and embroidery
- Usage and creation technique of 3D Pen