STEAM Student Set
You are here
The littleBits STEAM Student Set is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEAM learning into your classroom. Your students’ eyes will light up as they snap Bits together to solve fun, rigorous challenges and build their own original inventions . Want to prepare the next generation of engineers and inventors for careers of the future? Challenge them to design an invention that helps others (as they explore engineering design and electronic inputs and outputs). Ready for some fun? Engage your entire classroom in an exciting projectile-launcher contest (as you teach forces of motion using simple machines). Every challenge was designed to teach concepts already in your curriculum, while linking to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- This littleBits education kit is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into your classroom. It includes everything you need to engage up to 4 students and develop their 21st-century skills - including 16+ hours of lessons!
- Inside the box: 1*button, 1*buzzer, 2*DC motor (tethered), 1*fan, 1*fork, 1*inverter, 1*light sensor, 1*long led, 1*number, 1*power, 1*pulse,
- 1*rgb led, 1*servo, 1*slide dimmer, 1*temperature sensor, 1*usb power, 2*wire, 1*battery + cable, 3*mechanical arm, 4*motorMate,
- 2*mounting boards, 2*screwdriver, 4*screws, 1*servo hub, 1*servo mount, 24*Shoes (Hook & Loop), 1*USB Power Adapter + Cable, 2*wheel
- A 72 Page Invention Guide Book including 8 Fun Challenges
- Suitable for Age 8+ / Grade 3 - 8 (P3 - S2)