You are here
At 304 Bits, the Pro Library is the biggest littleBits collection EVER. It’s optimal for schools, libraries, makerspaces, design agencies, or anyone looking to create and prototype inventions with our electronic building blocks.
- The Pro Library is the ultimate collection for collaboration and invention in a group setting. It can accommodate up to 32 inventors with 304 Bits, making it ideal for project-based learning and teamwork as well as intuitive electronics prototyping.
- • Comes with 3 tackleboxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go
- • Includes nearly every Bit, featuring cloudBit, Arduino, wireless, and synth Bits (o25 DC Motor, w21 Receiver and w22 Transmitter sold separately)
- • Perfect for collaborative, project-based learning at all levels
- • Inventors of all ages can prototype complex interactions in seconds
- • Robust enough for demonstrations and presentations
- • Includes a reference handbook, co-written by littleBits Founder Ayah Bdeir
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (mm): 241.3(H) x 330.2(W) x 355.6(D)
- Product Weight: 57.32 lbs (26.0 kg)
- Recommended Age: 14+