You are here
Simplify3D Software contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import and manipulate geometry, repair models, generate G-Code instructions, verify toolpaths, manually control your machine, and print parts all from the same program!
- All-In-One Software Suite
- • One integrated software suite contains everything you need to print high quality parts.
- • Customizable settings and advanced processes put the controls into your hands.
- • Support for dual-extruders, multi-part printing and even multiple processes within one part.
- Unrivaled Slicing Performance
- • Stop waiting for your model to slice and start printing!
- • High-performance algorithms often outpace other software by a 10-to-1 ratio.
- • Even complex parts are sliced in seconds, not minutes.
- Interactive Preview Animation
- • Preview every single movement of your toolpath through an interactive print simulator.
- • Verify all aspects of your build on-screen to identify improvements before you print.
- • Visualize the result of your changes in seconds without wasting print time and filament.
- Intelligent Support Structures
- • Complete control over support placement while still being simple to use.
- • Get started with the auto-generate support mode.
- • Customize your own supports – location, angle, infill and dimension.
- • Ultra clean removal to minimize damage to your model.
- Optimized Multi-Part Printing
- • Apply different print settings to each model in a multi-part build.
- • Spatial organizer for multi-part printing optimizes your print bed capacity.
- • Sequential printing mode for multi-part prints helps maximum the quality of each part.
- Advanced Printing Modes
- • The ability to apply different settings to any layer within a single model!
- • A sparse infill option that prints 2 or 3 fine outline layers for every infill layer.
- • Continuous helical/corkscrew extrusion option for vase or single-outline prints.
- • Print directly from a USB connection for real-time information and optimization.
- • The controls are in your hands; move up to better quality prints now!